MAESTRO QUARTZ WARRANTY
Maestro Quartz – Limited Residential 15 Year Warranty
Maestro Surfaces, LLC will warrant, from the original date of installation, material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by a MaestroQuartz Certified Fabricator. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in your residence. The option to repair or replace the material is at the sole discretion of Maestro Surfaces, LLC.
This limited Residential 15 Year Warranty is available only to the original owner of a single-family residence in which MaestroQuartz has been originally installed. In the case of a newly constructed single-family residence, this warranty is available to the “first” owner purchasing the residence with MaestroQuartz permanently installed and is non-transferable according to the terms and conditions stated below.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
This warranty applies to MaestroQuartz products that were installed after August 1st, 2020.
A. This warranty applies only to MaestroQuartz quartz surfacing materials and does not apply to any other products, including other quartz surfacing products manufactured or supplied by any other party, except Maestro Surfaces, LLC.
B. This warranty applies only to MaestroQuartz quartz surfacing materials that have been permanently installed in the interior of single-family residences and have not been moved from their original installation. If after or during installation you decide that you do not like the color or finish you selected, that decision is not covered under this warranty.
C. This warranty does not cover any residence where the owner is not the occupant.
D. This warranty does not cover materials and/or services that have not been paid in full.
E. This warranty applies only to materials that have been maintained according to the MaestroQuartz Care & Maintenance guidelines.
F. To request service under this warranty you must contact the company who sold you MaestroQuartz within thirty (30) days of the failure of MaestroQuartz quartz surfacing materials or submit a WARRANTY CLAIM directly.
G. You must register your product within thirty (30) days from the installation or closing of a new residential home to activate your warranty. Simply complete the REGISTRATION OF WARRANTY INFORMATION online form. In the event that no record of your warranty is on file and/or registration was not submitted within thirty (30) days, but within 3 months from installation or closing of a new residential home, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original receipt or invoice showing the name of the Owner, Authorized Dealer/Builder or MaestroQuartz Certified Fabricator. In the case of a newly-constructed single-family residence, you must provide proof via closing documents showing the name of the original owner who purchased the home, the address of the home, and the name of the Builder who built the home. You must agree to cooperate with Maestro Surfaces, LLC, or its authorized agents in the inspection of the product and assist us in efforts to perform our obligations under this warranty.
H. In the event that MaestroQuartz quartz surfacing materials fail due to a manufacturing defect, Maestro Surfaces, LLC will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace such materials. Maestro Surfaces, LLC will seek to obtain the best possible result, whether we decide to repair or replace your installation. Such repair or replacement, however, shall not include the performance of any other repairs or modifications that may be necessary to achieve the actual repair or replacement of the failed surface product (such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile, or wall surfacing repairs or modifications) In the event of a replacement, exact color match is never guaranteed. If Maestro Surfaces, LLC determines the likelihood of failure recurrence to be high, Maestro Surfaces, LLC retains the option to refund the original purchase price for the fabricated product and/or installation thereof paid by the customer to Maestro Surfaces, LLC or Authorized Dealer/Builder or MaestroQuartz Certified Fabricator, in full and final satisfaction of its warranty obligation hereunder. All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of Maestro Surfaces, LLC. No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor, fabricator, or any other person is authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of Maestro Surfaces, LLC. with respect to MaestroQuartz quartz surfacing products.
1. This warranty does not cover use for any commercial purposes. Commercial use includes but is not limited to, use in a store, rental properties, office, or any other place of business.
2. This warranty does not cover products installed in any outdoor application.
3. This warranty does not cover products used as a flooring material.
4. This warranty does not cover improper use or abuse. Improper use or abuse includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling of the product, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
5. This warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact damage to the product.
6. This warranty does not cover scratches. MaestroQuartz is a very hard material and highly scratch resistance but not scratch proof. Proper care must be exercised including the use of a cutting board as part of your care and maintenance.
7. This warranty does not cover routine maintenance. Routine maintenance includes but is not limited to, minor conditions such as removing stains and water spots by following the techniques specified in the MaestroQuartz online Care & Maintenance Guidelines.
8. This warranty does not cover failures due to fabricators/installers not following the prescribed fabrication and installation procedures as outlined by Maestro Surfaces, LLC. Improper fabrication and/or installation is the sole responsibility of the fabricator and/or installer.
9. This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication and were not avoided during fabrication. Fabricators are required to perform a visual inspection of all materials prior to fabrication and again prior to installation.
10. This warranty does not cover seam appearance or seam performance, adhesives, caulk, or other accessory items. Once the product is installed, the two main reasons for seam separation or cracking are the shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinets or foundation, and thermal shock. Thermal shock can occur when a hot pan, dish, or other receptacle or object is left on the countertop for more than a brief period. Trivets or hot pads should always be used. These issues are not considered material defects and are subject to proper care and maintenance by the owner.
11. This warranty does not cover any chemical damage.
12. This warranty does not cover any creative use of the material including bending or curving.
13. This warranty does not cover material that has been milled or reduced in thickness.
14. This warranty does not cover the installation of sinks.
15. This warranty does not cover securing mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
16. This warranty does not cover any failures due to inadequate support for the installation. This includes overhangs in excess of the recommendations provided by MaestroQuartz which are inadequately supported.
17. This warranty does not cover any chips or cracks that are a result of “dry” cutting or polishing.
18. This warranty does not cover chips or cracks that are a result of not following the minimum requirements for edge details.
19. This warranty does not cover mitered edges where the joint is not cut correctly.
20. This warranty does not cover the altering of any factory applied finish. Please note that due to the greater exposed surface area, the textured finishes will require more daily maintenance than a polished finish. Thus, no finish (except for “Polished finish”) is covered in this warranty.
21. This warranty does not cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc. that may be necessary to repair or replace the MaestroQuartz product covered under this warranty.
22. This warranty does not cover variations in the color, size, shape, and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in background tone. These characteristics are inherent and unique characteristics of the product. Color samples provided to consumers, dealers, and fabricators are only representative and not an exact replication of what will be installed in your home.
23. This warranty does not cover what is referred to as spots or blemishes smaller than a US ten (10) cent piece. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
MaestroQuartz materials contain important product information on the back of each slab. Removing this product information will void the warranty.
Maestro Surfaces, LLC is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural/engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
Maestro Surfaces, LLC shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR MAESTROQUARTZ AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO MAESTROQUARTZ AND MAESTRO SURFACES, LLC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY EXIST UNDER NATIONAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL OR LOCAL LAW INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
Give us a call at (346) 200-5311
We always love to hear from our customers.
Feel free to contact us during our business hours or come by our North Houston warehouse